A teacher emailed me this question a few days ago:
I have managed to upload some some pictures as a zip. I can see them in the image library, and as thumbnails in a popup. However, if I try and drag them into my question, all I get is a new window with the image in it.
This is a common request, so I thought you might appreciate me sharing the answer with you.
The drag and drop method only works in Firefox. Try as we might, we could never get Internet Explorer to do it right. Here is the more reliable way.
- Right-click on the image and select “properties”.
- Find and copy the complete URL of the image.
- Now paste that into the image field in the question.
coming soon Update: implemented Sept 2008
For the past six months we have been working on a completely new way to create and edit questions. I shall introduce it in the Masterclass on July 4th, and after that invite a few authors to beta-test it prior to the full roll-out in September.
To whet your appetite, here are some of the features…
- Image drag and drop that works everywhere (of course)
- Attach sounds to questions or responses
- Duplicate and adapt existing questions
…and here’s a screencast: